Sparkle Sweater Kit
This kit is for the Sparkle sweater designed by Tin Can Knits. The original DK sample was made using Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in the "evergreen" colourway for the main body with a selection of bright minis for the colourwork section. You can choose from 3 different colour combinations for the sweater above.
- 3 x 20g Sweater minis (DK, 100% superwash merino wool, 40yds / 20g) OR 3 x 50g Sweater minis (109 yds / 50g) in a complementary colourwork palette
- Full 115g skeins of Sweater (DK, 100% superwash merino, 250yds / 115g) for the main body in your chosen quantities
Please note that this kit does not currently include the Sparkle sweater pattern. This is available from Tin Can Knits here.
EVERGREEN: includes evergreen for the main colour, with cardinal feather, jewel sea and blue raspberry contrast colours
- PRINCESS ROCKSTAR: includes princess rockstar for the main colour, with jewel sea, golden north and apparition contrast colours
- GREY WHALE: includes grey whale for the main colour, with glowstick girl, killer flamingo and tidepool find contrast colours
Looking to put together your own yoke palette? You can find 50g skeins of Sweater DK here.
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
You can find full information about the yardage requirements for this pattern here. The pattern is sized from newborn to adult 6XL requiring anywhere from 220yds to 3020 yards of the main colour. Let me know how many full skeins of Sweater you would like included in your kit from the drop down menu above!
If you are making a child size sweater you will need 20 to 30yds of each contrast colour and can therefore use 20g mini skeins in your colourwork yoke. If you are making an adult size, choose the 50g mini skein option, which will give you the required 40 to 90yds of each contrast colour.
When you order a kit with 6 skeins or more you will receive a 5% discount off each full skein (automatically applied).
This item is currently a pre-order and will ship 3-4 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the EU: due to Brexit and new VAT laws, if you are ordering from the EU you may be liable to pay import taxes and fees when the parcel reaches your country. Please be aware of this before placing your order. Parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.