Rainbow Heirloom Sweater 50g
Available in 50g skeins: Sweater is a plump DK or light worsted weight yarn that knits comfortably at 19 - 22sts per 4" in stockinette, making it a very versatile choice for sweater projects. It is tightly spun for durability and creates a smooth and soft fabric. This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
- CONTENT: 100% superwash merino wool
- YARDAGE: 109 yards (100 metres) / 50g skein
- CARE: while this superwash wool can go through the washing machine safely, for best results and longevity hand wash and lay flat to dry
This item is currently a pre-order and will ship 3-4 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the EU: due to Brexit and new VAT laws, if you are ordering from the EU you may be liable to pay import taxes and fees when the parcel reaches your country. Please be aware of this before placing your order. Parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.