Wenlock Sweater Kit
Rock an ombre with this simple, stylish sweater. Wenlock was designed by Tin Can Knits for Pom Pom Quarterly using Rainbow Heirloom Sweater. This seamless, top down design uses four colours at the yoke with a neutral main colour for the body. The original sample is shown here in grey whale (MC), guilty pleasure, new nailpolish, princess rockstar and old affair. Choose from four ombre colour kits below. A full selection of Sweater for the main colour can be found here.
- 4 mini skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in chosen ombre (DK 100% superwash merino, approx. 25g / 54yds each)
ABOUT THE COLOURWAY OPTIONS:
- ORIGINAL PURPLES: includes guilty pleasure, new nailpolish, princess rockstar and old affair.
- PINK TO RED: includes sweet dreams, killer flamingo, peachy keen and favourite aunty.
- BLUES: includes snow melt, blue raspberry, tidepool find and wicked pacific.
- YELLOW TO GREEN: includes lemon pie, glowstick girl, kermit smiled and verdant.
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
This item is dyed-to-order and will ship 2-3 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.