Sunshine Sweater Kit
This kit is for the Sunshine sweater designed by Tin Can Knits. Sunshine features a simple geometric yoke in playful colour combinations. The original sample was made using Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in the new "evergreen" colourway for the main body with a selection of bright minis for the colourwork section. You can choose from 3 different colour combinations for the sweater above.
- 6 x 20g Sweater Minis (DK, 100% superwash merino wool, 40yds / 20g) in a complementary colourwork palette
- Full skeins of Sweater (DK, 100% superwash merino, 250yds / 115g) to pair with the mini skeins in your chosen quantities.
Please note that this kit does not currently include the Sunshine sweater pattern. This is available from Tin Can Knits here.
EVERGREEN: includes evergreen for the main colour, with scorched fern, sweet dreams, princess rockstar, summer glow, cardinal feather and blue raspberry contrast colours
- KILLER FLAMINGO: includes killer flamingo for the main colour, with favourite aunty, aussie sunshine, golden north, snow melt, guilty pleasure and tidepool find contrast colours
- NAVY BOY: includes navy boy for the main colour, with blue planet, unrequited, black cherry, golden north, jewel sea and orange peel contrast colours
You can find mini skeins only here.
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
You can find full information about the yardage requirements for this pattern here. The pattern is sized from newborn to adult 6XL requiring anywhere from 150yds to 2500 yards of the main colour. Let me know how many full skeins of Sweater you would like included in your kit from the drop down menu above!
This item is currently a pre-order and will ship 1-2 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the EU: due to Brexit and new VAT laws, if you are ordering from the EU you may be liable to pay import taxes and fees when the parcel reaches your country. Please be aware of this before placing your order. Parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.