Rainbow Minis Collection :: 10 mini skeins
This bundle includes 10 mini skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Solo Light, available in 4 beautiful colour palettes. Ideal for shawls, accessories and paired with full skeins for large colourwork projects. Solo Light is a single-ply superwash merino that takes dye beautifully for vivid and luminous colours.
- CONTENT: 100% superwash merino wool
- YARDAGE: 80 yards / 20g skein (approx 800 yards total)
- CARE: while this superwash wool can go through the washing machine safely, for best results and longevity hand wash and lay flat to dry
- SUNSHINE + STORM: includes navy boy, wicked pacific, jewel sea, blue raspberry, snow melt, almost spring, glowstick girl, apparition, koala haircut, and grey whale.
- CLASSIC RAINBOW: includes beginner's luck, princess rockstar, tidepool find, blue raspberry, forest symphony, aussie sunshine, morning light, killer flamingo, cardinal feather, and unrequited.
- PURPLE PASSION: includes amateur psychic, new nailpolish, guilty pleasure, perfect pink, sweet dreams, killer flamingo, kiss goodbye, cardinal feather, unrequited, and black cherry.
- TEAL DREAMS: includes submarine, wicked pacific, jewel sea, tidepool find, blue raspberry, snow melt, killer flamingo, princess rockstar, old affair, and beginner's luck (coming soon).
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
This item is in stock and will ship 1 - 5 working days after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.