Rainbow Heirloom Sweater
Sweater is a plump DK or light worsted weight yarn that knits comfortably at 19 - 22sts per 4" in stockinette, making it a very versatile choice for sweater projects. It is tightly spun for durability and creates a smooth and soft fabric. This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
If you would like your skeins of Sweater wound into centre-pull cakes, you can find the new yarn winding service here.
- CONTENT: 100% superwash merino wool
- YARDAGE: 250 yards (230 metres) / 115g skein
- CARE: while this superwash wool can go through the washing machine safely, for best results and longevity hand wash and lay flat to dry
Shop the dyed-to-order update and your yarn will be dyed and shipped 2 -3 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.