Rainbow Heirloom Heritage DK
Heritage DK is a soft blend of Bluefaced Leicester and Masham. It is spun in Yorkshire from British wool and hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
- CONTENT: 75% BFL / 25% Masham
- YARDAGE: 262 yards (240 metres) / 100g skein
- CARE: hand wash only and lay flat to dry
This item is in stock and will ship 1 - 5 working days after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.