Postcards from Scotland: Yarn Club 2021
Postcards from Scotland is a brand new Rainbow Heirloom hand-dyed yarn club, taking inspiration from the beautiful landscapes of Scotland. From majestic lochs, to glorious night skies and pretty wee islands, I'll be bringing Scotland to you with three new and exclusive colourways.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
This club will run for 3 months. When you order, you will receive an exclusive club yarn in the mail once a month in April, May and June 2021, 3 skeins total. You can choose your preferred yarn base for the club from the options below. The pictures included give an indication of where my inspiration has come from, but otherwise the 3 colourways will be a total surprise!
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
YARN BASE OPTIONS:
- SWEATER: this yarn is a plump DK or light worsted 100% superwash merino with a yardage of 250 yards (230 metres) per 115g skein. Find out more here.
- SOLO LIGHT: this base is a single-ply superwash merino with a yardage of 400 yards (366 metres) per 100g skein. Find out more here.
- SOCK: a tightly spun and durable blend of 75% superwash merino and 25% nylon with a yardage of 464 yards (425 metres) per 100g skein.
This item is a club subscription. Your yarn will ship on the first Friday of the month in April, May and June. Shipping is already included in the price of this club, so there is no additional shipping charge.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.