Love Note Sweater Kit
This kit is for the Love Note sweater designed by Tin Can Knits. Love Note uses a combination of mohair lace and single-ply merino to create a soft and floaty fabric. The original pink sample was made using Rainbow Heirloom Solo Light in the "driftwood" colourway held together with Kidsilk Cloud "sweet dreams." You can choose from this or a number of different colour combinations above.
- Solo Light (fingering weight, 100% superwash merino wool, 400yds / 100g) and Kidsilk Cloud (laceweight, 72% kid mohair / 28% silk, 459yds / 50g) in complimentary colours and for your chosen size.
SIZE 1: 1 skein of each base for 0-6 mo (6-12 mo, 1-2 yrs, 2-4 yrs, 4-6 yrs, 6-8 yrs) or finished chest measurement 24.5 (25.5, 26.5, 28.6, 30.5, 32.5)”
- SIZE 2: 2 skeins of each base for 8-10 yrs (Adult XS, S, M, L) or finished chest measurement 34.5 (38.5, 41.5, 44.5, 48.5)"
- SIZE 3: 3 skeins of each base for XL-XXL (3XL-4XL) or finished chest measurement 56.5 (66.5)”
- SIZE 4: 4 skeins of each base for 5XL or finished chest measurement 72.5"
Yardage is based on the full-length body requirements. For a cropped body you may require a smaller kit. You can find the yardage requirements for this pattern here.
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
This item is dyed-to-order and will ship 2-3 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.