Fly Away Blanket Kit by Tin Can Knits
The Fly Away Blanket kit is a Tin Can Knits design for Rainbow Heirloom. Available in three striking colourways, this modern geometrical design is perfect for the newest addition to your family, and would also make a lovely gift for a grown-up babe who is 'flying away' to college, furnishing a new home, or starting a family of their own. This kit includes enough yarn to make a 16-square blanket (approximately 32" x 32").
- 4 skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in the main colour (1000yds)
- 8 mini-skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in chosen contrast colours (approx. 40-45yds each, 320-360 yds total)
- 2 half skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in the border colours (125yds each, 250yds total).
Please note that this kit does not currently include the Bounce Blanket pattern. This is available from Tin Can Knits here.
- COLOURWAY A: the main colour is undyed white with koala haircut, fluffy bunny, glowstick girl, almost spring, snow melt, blue raspberry, tidepool find, and jewel sea contrast colours, and koala haircut and glowstick girl border colours.
- COLOURWAY B: the main colour is apparition with black cherry, red delicious, fighting fish, cardinal feather, kermit smiled, scorched fern, blue raspberry, and jewel sea contrast colours, and black cherry and fighting fish border colours.
- COLOURWAY C: the main colour is grey whale with guilty pleasure, new nailpolish, princess rockstar, old affair, sweet dreams, killer flamingo, peachy keen, and favourite aunty contrast colours, and killer flamingo and sweet dreams border colours.
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
This item is dyed-to-order and will ship 4-6 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the EU: due to Brexit and new VAT laws, if you are ordering from the EU you may be liable to pay import taxes and fees when the parcel reaches your country. Please be aware of this before placing your order. Parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.