Buccaneer Shawl Kit by Lete's Knits
Regular price £60.00
This kit is for the Buccaneer shawl designed by Lete's Knits. This fun and colourful design combines squishy garter stitch with simple lace sections for a striking and easy to wear piece. The pattern includes two versions, with the original version one sample shown in Rainbow Heirloom Solo Light.
- 2 skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Solo Light in the main colour (800yds)
- 6 mini-skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Solo Light in contrast colours (approx. 20g / 80yds each)
- CONTENT: 100% superwash merino wool
- YARDAGE: 400 yards / 100g skein
- CARE: while this superwash wool can go through the washing machine safely, for best results and longevity hand wash and lay flat to dry
ABOUT THE COLOURWAY OPTIONS:
- ORIGINAL: includes grey whale (main colour) with black cherry, fighting fish, killer flamingo, snow melt, blue raspberry and jewel sea (contrast colours).
- BEGINNER'S LUCK: includes beginner's luck (main colour) with verdant, kermit smiled, almost spring, sweet dreams, blue raspberry, and tidepool find (contrast colours).
- CLASSIC: includes grey goose (main colour) with unrequited, orange peel, aussie sunshine, kermit smiled, tidepool find and amateur psychic (contrast colours).
- AMATEUR PSYCHIC: includes amateur psychic (main colour) with jewel sea, golden north, sweet dreams, snow melt, guilty pleasure, and grey goose (contrast colours).
- NEON BRIGHTS: includes apparition (main colour) with kermit smiled, killer flamingo, tidepool find, glowstick girl, new nailpolish, and fighting fish (contrast colours).
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
This item is dyed-to-order and will ship 2-3 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the EU: due to Brexit and new VAT laws, if you are ordering from the EU you may be liable to pay import taxes and fees when the parcel reaches your country. Please be aware of this before placing your order. Parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.