Rainbow Heirloom Solo Light
Solo Light is a single-ply superwash merino that takes dye beautifully for vivid and luminous colours. It is perfect for shawls, lightweight garments and colourwork, and it works well held together with Kidsilk Cloud. This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
For projects like Love Note by Tin Can Knits, hold this yarn together with Kidsilk Cloud (found here).
- CONTENT: 100% superwash merino wool
- YARDAGE: 400 yards (366 metres) / 100g skein
- CARE: while this superwash yarn can go through the washing machine safely, for best results and longevity hand wash and lay flat to dry
In stock items will ship 1 - 5 working days after your order is placed. Items listed as 'preorder' will ship 1 - 2 weeks after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the EU: due to Brexit and new VAT laws, if you are ordering from the EU you may be liable to pay import taxes and fees when the parcel reaches your country. Please be aware of this before placing your order. Parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.