Bounce Blanket Kit by Tin Can Knits
The Bounce Blanket kit is a Tin Can Knits design for Rainbow Heirloom. Available in two 21-colour rainbows, "sunshine and storm" and "classic," this is a lovely modern baby blanket or throw. The pattern includes two size options, and the kits include sufficient yarn to make the larger size (32" x 43"). The yarn is Sweater DK: a plump DK or light worsted weight yarn that is tightly spun for durability and creates a smooth and soft fabric.
- 2 skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in the main colour (500yds)
- 21 mini-skeins of Rainbow Heirloom Sweater in chosen contrast colours (approx. 20g / 35-42yds each, 735-880yds total)
- SUNSHINE AND STORM: this cool modern rainbow blends moody blues and stormy greys and is punctuated by bright rays of yellow brights.
- CLASSIC: this classic rainbow arcs from vivid purples through lemony yellows to deep submarine blues.
This yarn is hand-dyed by Nina in Edinburgh, Scotland. Though colourways are represented in product photos as accurately as possible, dyelots may vary and colours may appear slightly different from monitor to monitor.
This item is in stock and will ship 1 - 5 working days after your order is placed.
- To the United Kingdom: domestic parcels are shipped with Royal Mail 1st Class parcel service. There is a flat rate of £3 for UK shipping. Or spend over £80 to receive free shipping.
- To the EU: due to Brexit and new VAT laws, if you are ordering from the EU you may be liable to pay import taxes and fees when the parcel reaches your country. Please be aware of this before placing your order. Parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
- To the rest of the world: international parcels are shipped with Royal Mail International Tracked parcel service. There is a flat rate price of £16 for international shipping. Or spend over £120 to receive free shipping.
Please note that any customs charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.